We're known for our consultancy-led approach to the web. This means we are led by your business goals first and foremost, and understand that technology is only for the purpose of delivering those goals.
We work in a structured and methodical way, with a proven approach to tackling business problems and creating new opportunities.
Our clients see the continued value we provide for them and we have the pleasure of working with many in long-term partnerships.
Whatever your challenges and opportunities might be when it comes to the web, we have experts who can help you among our 140-strong team across Europe.
Some of our areas of specialist consultancy are:
- Web project specification and procurement
- Agile project management
- Drupal architecture
- Drupal performance and scalability
- Drupal security
- Drupal project audits and code reviews
- Open source community engagement
- E-commerce and revenue generation
- Internationalisation and localisation for the web
- User experience (UX) and design
- Content strategy, information architecture and SEO
- Content audits and reviews
- Risk management and business continuity for web projects
- Project rescue
We have teams with particular expertise in providing consulting for the media sector, financial services sector and the public sector.
Our teams are all highly experienced and highly professional. We pride ourselves on being great communicators as well as great in our business or technical roles.
To start a conversation about how we can help you, please contact your local office.